The macro is written for the FireFox browser iMacros plug-in. The versions at the time of macro writing:
iMacros version – 8.9.4
FireFox version – 42.0
Facebook interface languages: Russian/English
How to install iMacros.
FB Friends Parse Pro features
- Two language versions of the parser: English and Russian Facebook interfaces
- The parser collects data of friends both from a User personal account or from the page of any User.
Attention! The parser can count up the number of friends on the personal page (and respectively save them in database), but can’t count up the number of friends of any other User. Therefore by default it downloads data no more than 1000 friends. If this figure needs to be changed, write to me by e-mail.
- The result remains in the fb_base_friends_parse.txt file. So it create the database with 2 columns: the User link and the User full name. The database is possible to open in Excel.
1. Script installation
- Buy script. You can choose the payment system between Interkassa or Paypal. Interkassa propose a lot of variants of payment. The download link will come to e-mail specified by you upon purchase. Be attentive!!!
If for any reason after perfect payment the e-mail with download link didn’t come, or the file isn’t downloaded, urgently write me on e-mail: email@example.com.
- Download archieve FB_Friends_Parse_W1S.rar by the link, that you see in your e-mail, after payment.
- Unpack and copy the file FB_Friends_Parse_W1S_eng.js into Macros folder.
The plug-in iMacros create three folders (usually the path to the folder iMacros is like this: C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\iMacros\):
All scripts and macros have to be placed to the Macros folder.
2. FB Friends Parse Pro work
- Open the browser Firefox, log in to the Facebook.
- Go to the page of a User profile and press “Friends”.
- Turn on the iMacros, find FB_Friends_Parse_W1S_eng.js in the left window.
- Double click to start the script.
- After completion of work, the macro will keep a database in the fb_base_friends_parse.txt of Dlownloads folder. You can open it in Excel.
Enjoy yourselves!!! The macro works for you)
Script in work