The macro is written for the FireFox browser iMacros plug-in. The versions at the time of macro writing:
iMacros version – 8.8.9
FireFox version – 35.0.1
Facebook interface languages: Russian/English
How to install iMacros.
The parser collects data of groups from a search page and save it to the txt file.
FB Group Parse Pro features
- Two language versions of the parser: English and Russian Facebook interfaces
- Opportunity to establish the minimum number of participants of group. Groups in which the number of participants is less the established minimum won’t be added to the database.;
- There 3 columns in created database: link to group, name, number of participants;
- The result is saved in the fb_base_group_parse.csv database file. The database is possible to open in Excel.
1. Script installation
- Buy script. You can choose the payment system between Interkassa or Paypal. Interkassa propose a lot of variants of payment. The download link will come to e-mail specified by you upon purchase. Be attentive!!!
If for any reason after perfect payment the e-mail with download link didn’t come, or the file isn’t downloaded, urgently write me on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the FB_Group_Parse_Pro.rar archieve by the link, that you see in your e-mail after payment.
- Unpack and copy the file FB_Group_Parse_Pro_W1S_eng.js into Macros folder.
The plug-in iMacros create three folders (usually the path to the folder iMacros is like this: C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\iMacros\):
All scripts and macros have to be placed to the Macros folder.
2. FB Group Parse Pro work
- Open the browser Firefox, log in to the Facebook.
- Enter the search query. Press a search sign. After searching press “Groups” Tab in the top.
- Turn on the iMacros, find FB_Group_Parse_Pro_W1S_eng.js in the left window.
- Double click to start the script.
- After completion of work, the macro will keep a database in the fb_base_group_parse.csv of Dlownloads folder. You can open it in Excel.
Enjoy yourselves!!! The macro works for you)
Script in work