The macro is written for the FireFox browser iMacros plug-in. The versions at the time of macro writing:
iMacros version – 8.8.9
FireFox version – 35.0.1
Facebook interface languages: Russian/English
How to install iMacros.
FB People Parse Pro features
- Two language versions of the parser: English and Russian Facebook interfaces
- The result remains in the fb_base_people_parse.txt file. So it create the database with 2 columns: the User link and the User full name. This file is possible to open in Excel.
1. Script installation
- Buy script. You can choose the payment system between Interkassa or Paypal. Interkassa propose a lot of variants of payment. The download link will come to e-mail specified by you upon purchase. Be attentive!!!
If for any reason after perfect payment the e-mail with download link didn’t come, or the file isn’t downloaded, urgently write me on e-mail: email@example.com.
- Download archieve FB_People_Parse.rar by the link, that you see in your e-mail, after payment.
- Unpack and copy the file FB_People_Parse_W1S.js into Macros folder.
The plug-un iMacros create three folders (usually the path to the folder iMacros is like this: C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\iMacros\):
All scripts and macros have to be placed to the Macros folder.
2. FB People Parse Pro work
- Open the browser Firefox, log in to the Facebook
- Go to: https://www.facebook.com/search/results/?type=users and enter a search query. Press a search button.
- Turn on the iMacros, find FB_People_Parse_W1S.js in the left window.
- Double click to start the script.
- After completion of work, the macro will keep a database in the fb_base_people_parse.txt of Dlownloads folder. You can open it in Excel.
Enjoy yourselves!!! The macro works for you)