The macro is written for the FireFox browser iMacros plug-in. The versions at the time of macro writing:
iMacros version – 8.9.4
FireFox version – 42.0
Facebook interface languages: Russian/English
How to install iMacros.
Google SERP Parser Pro features
- The macro saved the results of Google search page in google_search.txt file: name of the site, link to the site.
- Opportunity to establish quantity of the sites which need to be saved. It is possible to establish any (!!!) quantity of the sites;
- Don’t save Pictures, News sites and also advertizing sites with a mark “Ad”
1. Script installation
- Buy script. You can choose the payment system between Interkassa or Paypal. Interkassa propose a lot of variants of payment. The download link will come to e-mail specified by you upon purchase. Be attentive!!!
If for any reason after perfect payment the e-mail with download link didn’t come, or the file isn’t downloaded, urgently write me on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download archieve Google_SERP_Parser_Pro_W1S.rar by the link, that you see in your e-mail after payment.
- Unpack and copy the file Google_SERP_Parser_Pro_W1S_eng.js into Macros folder.
The plug-in iMacros create three folders (usually the path to the folder iMacros is like this: C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\iMacros\):
All scripts and macros have to be placed to the Macros folder.
2. Google SERP Parser Pro work
- Open the browser Firefox, go to the Google start page.
- Enter a search query, press search button and do nothing.
- Turn on the iMacros, find Google_SERP_Parser_Pro_W1S_eng.js in the left window.
- Double click to start the script.
- After completion of work, the macro will keep a database in the google_search.txt of Dlownloads folder. You can open it in Excel.
Enjoy yourselves!!! The macro works for you)
Script in work