To your attention two options of a macro:
- FB Post Group Pro – macro of autoposting on the Facebook groups. Posts only from one account. It is better to use this scipt to post no more, than in 50 groups for once. Otherwise Facebook can ban you.
- FB Post Group Account Dif – autoposting macro on the Facebook groups from different accounts. This script can make posts automatically in a large number of groups. The main thing to have many accounts and script changes them itself.
Macroes it is written for the Firefox browser iMacros plug-in. The version at the time of macro creation:
The version of iMacros – 8.9.7
The version of Firefox – 45.0.2
Language – Russian/English
Autoposting Macro on Facebook groups – FB Post Group Pro8.99 USD
FB Post Group Pro Features
- The list of groups is in the file fb_post_group.txt ;
- Posts with the image;
- Posts with interactive attached link;
- If the user doesn’t consist in group – a request for the accession to group is sent.
Is important!!! Only group members can leave the posts on the Facebook groups wall therefore it is previously necessary to be added to group.
- The macro creates the report of posting in the file fb_report_group_post.txt where it notes all actions:
- “wall publish” – is published on a wall of group”;
- “not in group – already ask” – doesn’t consist in group – a request is sent;
- “waiting for adding” – a request for the accession to group has already been sent earlier, expects moderation;
- “no publish” – there is no possibility of the publication;
- “error” – error or mistake;
- “ban” – the user is banned in group;
1. Script installation
- Buy the script. You can choose one of the service for payment: PayPal or Interkassa . Be attentive! The downloading link will be send to your e-mail after payment.
If for any reason after payment the e-mail is absent, urgently write me on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download file by the link which will come to your e-mail after payment.
- Unpack the file. Copy files from each folder in the archive to the same names in the iMacros folder:
- FB_Post_Group_W1S.js – to the Macros folder.
- fbtext.txt , fblink.txt and fb_post_group.txt and 01.png – to the Datasourse folder.
2. Files to prepare
You can find the examples of all files in the purchased archive.
- fb_post_group.txt – file of groups list for autoposting. To gather groups you can to use Facebook Groups Parser or any other program. You need to copy groups links to fb_post_group.txt which is in the Datasourses folder.
- fbtext.txt – write the message which needs to be posted in groups in fbtext.txt file which is also is in Datasourses folder. The message has to be placed in double quotes, but inside the message is impossible to use any quotes.
- fblink.txt – in the fblink.txt file write the link which it will be necessary to attach to the post
- 01.png the picture which needs to be attached to a post. You need to rename your own picture as 01.png and out it to the Datasourses folder .
3. FB Post Group Pro in work
- Open the Firefox browser, goto Facebook social network and enter the login and the password
- Start Firefox and to swich on iMacros add-on, find FB_Post_Group_W1S.js in the left window of iMacros add-on.
- Start a script by mouse double click.
- The macro will ask one question “The post will attach (enter figure): 1. Picture; 2. Link?”. Depending on the fact that you want to attach to the text enter only figure: 1 or 2.
- After completion of work, a macro keeps data of work in the report file fb_report_group_post.txt.
Autoposting Macro on Facebook groups form Different Accounts – FB Post Group Pro Acc Dif12.99 USD
If you need to use autoposting on a large number of groups in Facebook, it is better to use this script.
Macro of autoposting on Facebook groups from different accounts Features
The manual of purchase, installation and work of a macro is identical to previous. Only the macro file is names FB_Post_Group_Accounts_Dif_W1S.js . The macro has additional functions:
Of course the main feature of macro is the possibility of automatic posting from different accounts. Logins and passwords of accounts is in separate textv file fblogin.txt and sepatated by comma. Each login and password from a new line. You can have as much accounts as necessary.
When you prepare the fblogin.txt file place it in the Datasources folder in iMacros.
- The macro make posts automatically to 20 groups from one account. If it is less groups – the macro will end work. If it is more groups, than one account can post, the macro will change the account.
- If the account is blocked, the macro will pass it and continue work.
The macro will ask you in addition one more question:
– How many accounts you have? needs to enter only figures. Actually this is the quantity of lines of the fblogin.txt file.
Thats all. The macro will automatically change accounts and post 20 groups from each account. The macro will stop itself if there comes one of events:
– accounts will end;
– groups in the list will end.
Enjoy yourselves!!! Macroes work for you)